The Rod Rack I Holds 6 Fishing Rods Upright and Tangle
A scaled down version of the original Rod Rack.
Rod Rack I mounts flush against the front grill
using a Hidden
Hitch (sold separately).
Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf
fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment
to the beach. Each Rod Rack can be mounted to the front
or rear of the vehicle with a 2' receiver and is adjustable
to accomodate different surf rod lengths. A stainless
steel receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement
and increases rigidity. Made from high strength, light
weight, aluminum makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
The Rod Rack Line of products has a re-designed receiver
bar. The new one piece, curved bar improves each Surf-Mate
product by providing better strength and durability and
positions rod rack for longer surf rods. It also allows
better visability of rod rack when rods are not being
carried and provides more space between the rod rack and
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Also has bumper mount option.
- Stainless steel receiver stabilizer bar eliminates
undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction
makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination